Harold Fleishman Electricity

How to report an electrical fault:

1. Downloadthe City Power app onto your mobile device

2. Alternatively, visit (bottom left corner “Fault Logging") or call 0860JOBURG - Option2

3. Remember to get a reference number!

4. The more residents who report/log a fault, the quicker it will be seen to

5. If your fault is not resolved and you wish to escalate the problem, contact Harold at


Types of faults to report: street lights not working, no power, illegal connection etc. For more information visit the REPORT A FAULT page


Follow City Power on Twitter: @CityPowerJhb

Visit the City Power website:


How to contact Harold:







  • Image-18
  • Image-7
  • Image-16
  • Image-10
  • Image-17
  • Image-3
  • Image-5
  • Image-13
  • Image-4
  • Image-12
  • Image-2
  • Image-1
  • Image-15
  • Image-8
  • Image-14
  • Image-11
  • Image-9
  • Image-6